Version 6 – 2020/21 issue
First published in 2015, our Consultant Financial Accounts booklet is the ultimate tool for managing your business – keeping track of all income and expenditure throughout the financial year, with easy to use tables to keep on track with your finances.
The 140 page booklet provides information and tools to produce your final year tax return and financial documents for HM Revenue and Customs. The guide has been updated once again for the 2020/21 tax year, including changes to guidance on allowances and how cash basis accounting can be used for larger purchases.
- Note: This document is for UK based, non-VAT registered consultants only.
Produced as a wire-bound, glossy A4 booklet, there’s a full section to keep log of all income and expenditure throughout the year.
We’ve also included a full printed Tax Guidance guide from our website, to help you easily reference HMRC guidance when away from your computer.
The guide basics:
- 140 page booklet with guidance and paperwork for your Self Assessment
- Full ‘offline’ spreadsheet calculations for completing your paperwork
- Monthly breakdown of your income and expenses
- Ability to log all income and expenditure to keep track and meet HMRC requirements for record keeping
- Monthly summary of overall profit/loss
- Year-end calculation sheet
- SA100 Self Assessment Return Figures
- Stock Management logs – keep track of your shop sales
- Supports more than one group – a maximum of 4 groups supported on the templates!
- Includes estimators for annual tax amounts, tips on saving and pre-payments to HMRC
- More examples of even more expenses and income possibilities
- Coil-binding at edge (metal spirals on end) following feedback, making it easier to use!
*Note on delay of dispatch:
The chancellor Sajid Javid has announced that the first post-Brexit budget is due to be held on 11 March, therefore organisations which provide information on tax and self assessment are preparing for what could be announced at this late stage, when the next tax year starts only 3 weeks later!
Therefore, we’ve reserved space at our printers to have any pre-orders sent through ready for dispatch and for any customers before the start of the new financial year on 6 April 2020.